Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Is Coming!

Somebody we know who lives far away is about to get a very unexpected Easter Surprise!


Thanks to Jo at Jo, My Gosh! 
for the great idea of  sending an Easter Egg Hunt through the mail.

Ours included all kinds of candy, pencils, small toys, and
12 egg-filled messages about Easter.

If any one is interested in the 12 religious-themed messages and symbolic treasures we used,
 let me know.  I'd be happy to share!

We can't wait to find out our friends in North Carolina have received their surprise!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool, and so exciting! I love it! I'm so glad that you could use my idea! :-D

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear your ideas! Thanks for taking the time to share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...